Paladin Security Group is the security company of choice among some of the most respected institutions in the country, protecting the public and government facilities. We are committed to offering the best employment and career development opportunities in the security industry because we want the very best and brightest people our industry has to offer.
Successful candidates will be eligible for progressive increases based on experience and training.
Typical Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintains safe and secure environment for customers and employees by patrolling and monitoring premises and personnel
- Exercise crowd control and evict trespassers
- Defuse potentially volatile situations and intervene when necessary
- Write detailed and comprehensive reports
- Providing great customer service to clients, tenants and patrons
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Must have completed the Basic Security Training course and hold a Valid Security License or be willing to take Basic Security Training
- Flexible availability during the week – days, evenings, graveyard, and weekend shifts
- Class 5 driver’s license is an asset but is not mandatory
- Previous customer service experience is an asset
- Strong observation and communication skills, the ability to maintain self-control and the ability to make quick decisions during emergency situations
- Must possess a High School Diploma. An additional diploma/degree/certificate in criminology or a law-enforcement related study would be considered an asset.
- Must be able to pass a security clearance.
- Must be 19 years old and meet all other minimum requirements for a security license in the Province.
- Should be comfortable working alone or within diverse teams and must be able to stick to procedures and set routines
- Must act in a disciplined, honest and ethical manner
|Job Category||Retail Jobs|