- The Property Coordinator will report to the Assistant Property Manager, Central City, Blackwood Partners Management Corporation.
Purpose of Position
- The Property Coordinator is responsible for tenant services and the administrative functions related to property management.
- The primary goal of this position is to provide best in class service to all tenants and support the Property Management team with coordination of property management functions.
- Respond to general service requests professionally and efficiently with emphasis on timely responses and resolution to tenant and property stakeholders enquiries. (Example: after hours passes, after hours HVAC, parking registration, fitness waivers, access cards, and mail box keys)
- Maintain parking controls spreadsheet and registration database on a daily basis; monthly parking and payment reconciliations
- Prepare and distribute work orders on a timely basis to Operations Department and follow up with key tenants to ensure work orders have been completed
- Maintain liability and property damage incident reporting, filing and adhere to full reporting procedures: Review security incident reports related to slip and fall and property damage incidents; prepare and distribute general liability and property accident reports and ensure they are reported to Blackwood’s insurance adjusters
- Maintain Tenant Information Manuals and tenant service forms and templates and distribute accordingly
- Assist with the administration of tenant move in and move out process
- Support the management team (all Property Managers, Operations Manager, and Project Manager) with typing and editing correspondence, distribution of tenant general correspondence, purchase order preparation, report preparation, organize meetings, agendas and minutes, perform research and analysis as requested
- Assist with property management quarterly report and annual budgets, i.e.; developing spreadsheets, collecting and analyzing historical data as directed
- Perform and maintain the integrity of both hard copy and electronic filing system related to property management, i.e.; contract files, incident reports, tenant correspondence
- Update and maintain all contact information in our systems including Office Tenants, Retailers, Decision Makers, Designated Facilitators
- Additional support to the Management team as required and perform any and all other duties as requested
- Blackwood Partners reserves the right to modify the job description as required from time to time.
Skills and Experience
- Post-Secondary degree, diploma in business related discipline
- Four to six years office administration/property coordinator experience (shopping centre experience considered an asset)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, proactive team player who is able to coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously while working on tight deadlines
- Exercise discretion and confidentiality
- Able to develop and sustain working relationships
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Email resume along with salary expectations to Elaine Brooks, Assistant Property Manager, at email@example.com.
|Job Category||Office Tower Jobs|