Reporting to the Marketing & Community Relations Manager at Central City, the Marketing Coordinator will assist with marketing, communication, and community engagement programs for the BC Properties (primarily Central City and Eagle Creek Village) and for specific assigned Blackwood Partners corporate initiatives.
- Responsible for websites, social media sites, email campaigns, SEO, and digital ad spaces.
- Coordination of non-profit bookings and assistance with special events and promotions.
- Graphic design assistance with advertising and leasing materials.
- General marketing support including market research, publicity posting/tracking, reports, etc.
- General administrative support including filing, maintaining storage rooms, etc.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in a marketing field.
- Two+ years graphic design, advertising, and/or marketing experience.
- Intermediate knowledge of WordPress (or other website publishing tools), Google Analytics, social media platforms, Hootsuite, MailChimp, Adobe Creative Suites (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), and Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher).
Click here for full job description.
|Job Category||Office Tower Jobs, Retail Jobs|