On September 14, Central City held its Urban Looks fall fashion and beauty preview event. The highlight of the event was two 60-minute fashion shows hosted by I Like Her Style Vancouver (ILHSV). In addition to the “ooh’s” and “ahh’s” for the models on the catwalk, we had a lot to share with our event attendees and VIP guests, too. Goodies included style displays and activations from Shoppers Drug Mart, Pearle Vision, and Black Bond Books, coupons and savings giveaways, gift with purchase, and a contest to win a hair care package valued at over $700, and another contest to win $500 Central City Gift Gard respectively. Big congratulations to Camille V. of Surrey who was the lucky winner of the hair care package, and to Nicole J. of Richmond, who won the Gift Card.
Hosted and styled by ILHSV’s Editors, Jody Belanger and Kyla Getty, the Urban Looks fashion shows featured lifestyle and fashion bloggers in our community, including 94.5 Virgin Radio’s very own Nira Arora, to showcase and model 30 inspirational fall looks. The full roster of models include:
- Taylor Aller – Mrs. BC 2018, Miss Congeniality 2018, and co-founder of The Relationship Project
- Nira Arora – Co-host of 94.5 Virgin Radio Morning Show
- Codi Lynn – Lifestyle and travel blogger
- Keisha Lynne – Lifestyle blogger for the modern mom
- Tara Teng – Miss Canada 2012, CEO of Justlymarket, and lifestyle blogger
- Isabella Brusilo – Founder of The Beautifully You Collection
Check out some of these inspirational looks ranging from bold to casual, to chic, to flirty. You can find all these pieces at our stores at Central City!
If you missed our event, there are no worries as we have many more to come. Join our Central City Circle Club so you don’t miss out on the fun and perks!
Photography credit: Brooklyn D Photography