Knowledge. Integrity. Results. Blackwood Partners has built a strong foundation on these three words. We believe in attracting and retaining highly knowledgeable individuals who deliver with integrity and raise the bar when it comes to results. At Blackwood, our employees are our greatest asset and we are committed to building long-term mutually beneficial relationships with them. Employment opportunities include real estate development and research, property management, leasing, accounting, marketing, administrative and building operations.
Current Positions at Blackwood Partners Management Corporation
Blackwood Partners is Central City’s management team. We are continually growing and are always looking for talented individuals who can help expand our business. Please view our current opportunities.
Central City Shopping Centre
Job Position: Customer Service Representative
Post Date: February 21, 2017
We are looking for an outgoing, enthusiastic and responsible individual to join the Customer Service team at Central City.
- Must be able to work flexible hours
- Available for day & night shifts
- Customer Service or related experience
- Strong customer focussed communication and listening skills
- Computer skills with Microsoft suite (Excel and Word)
- Good organizational skills and ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Ability to solve problems on your own
- Conscientious and willing to take on additional responsibilities
Qualified applicants are invited to email their resume to SKakulavarapu@blackwoodpartners.com
Current Retail and Office Positions
Our Retailers and tower tenants are always looking for qualified people to work in their stores, restaurants and offices.
We recommend applying directly to the retail stores for their latest opening positions.
Store Hiring: BC Lotto booth
Job Position: Sales Associate
Date: February 7, 2017
BC Lotto booth located in front of Dollarama is looking for a sale associate to work from 20 – 30 hours per week.
If you are interested in this position please contact Bob at 604-341-4795
Store Hiring: Suzy Shier
Job Position: Shift Leader or Sales Associate
Date: December 9, 2016
SUZY SHIER, a dynamic, trend-setting Canadian retail organization, has a career opportunity for an ambitious and self-motivated individual seeking employment as a part time sales associate. At Suzy Shier we are proud to be committed to the principal of performance through a strong partnership with our people. We are dedicated to building an environment where effort and results are balanced by job satisfaction, recognition and reward at all levels of the organization.
Do you LOVE fashion? Are you energetic, enthusiastic and enjoy customer service in a fast paced, fashion forward environment? Would you love to help lead a team to success?
Our ideal candidates will have the following qualifications:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Energetic, competitive and results oriented with a strong desire to succeed
- Customer service oriented attitude
- Previous retail sales experience
- Create and maintain a team environment
- While we appreciate all responses, only candidates being consulted for an interview will be contacted.
Contact: Apply in-store
Store Hiring: Le Chateau
Job Position: Sales Associate
Date: March 21, 2017
As a member of the Le Château team you play a valuable and exciting role in our fast-paced store, where you have endless opportunities for career development. You represent our exclusive brand and deliver professional customer service to help customers find the right products to fulfill their unique wardrobe needs.
Le Château is dedicated to providing you with:
- A 50% discount on all Fashion for Work
- A flexible schedule that is supportive of your work/life balance
- Endless opportunities to build new skills and knowledge in any area of our business, helping you gain relevant experience for your future
- A positive, safe, and comfortable work environment where your opinion matters, and you are recognized and rewarded for your success
- Lucrative commission structure, great contests, education allowance, and much more!
- Fashion retail experience considered an asset
Contact: Apply in person today or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org ON-LINE: LECHATEAU.COM